Thursday 23 July 2015

Rimmel BB Cream Matte | Review


Now that it's summer beauty bloggers everywhere have been raving on about how it's the ample time to start using tinted moisturisers/CC creams/BB creams because they're not as heavy on your skin.

As someone who suffers from oily skin, I'm very wary of these types of products because I know that two hours after putting one on I look like I've been for a 5 mile jog - not a good look.

However when I was in Boots a few weeks ago I came across this and decided to try it out. I've always been a big fan of Rimmel's Stay Matte range - I love the primer, foundation and concealer. And luckily their BB Cream is no different.

The coverage is great, it reduces blemishes and uneven skin tone really well at the same time as having a lightweight feel. My skin feels so much more natural and like it can breathe in the hot weather. I also love that because there isn't the same amount of coverage as a full-on foundation, you can see the freckles that have come out on my nose because of the sun.

You don't have to squeeze loads out of the bottle to get a good look, meaning it's great value for money. And the fact it has an SPF is great too as sun protection is an absolute must now that summer is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment