Tuesday 7 July 2015

Blonde hair care

I've always had problems when it comes to choosing shampoo and conditioner that suits my hair, as some dry out my scalp and others mean that my hair becomes greasy more quickly, however I've had none of these problems when using this John Frieda collection. 

My hair feels soft, lighter and a lot more vibrant than when I use my regular Herbal Essences shampoo, and the leave-in conditioner helps protect my hair from heat (which is great for me, considering I use heat on my hair most days of the week). Although it's slightly more expensive than regular shampoo, it's not ridiculously out of my price range.

But when I have those days that I can't be bothered to wash my hair (don't lie, we all have them), I tend to use the Batiste dry shampoo in order to get my hair looking somewhat presentable again. The one that I use is designed specifically for blondes, and reduces the amount of white mist I often struggle to get rid of when rubbing in the normal dry shampoo, as well as giving my hair a bit of a lift. It's great for taking with me if I'm staying at a friend's house, or going away for a night, where I'm not going to be having a shower or washing my hair, and it's even good to use for if I just want my hair to feel a little bit blonder and brighter than usual.

When I do get up earlier enough to be able to curl my hair in the morning (it doesn't happen a lot, I must admit), I didn't always use hairspray because I hated the hard and straw-like quality it gave to my hair, however this huge tin of Silhouette hairspray from Schwarzkopf has completely changed that. It sits in my hair nicely, meaning that it doesn't look like I've got any hairspray in at all, and allows my hair to still have the soft bounce to it that I've always tried to maintain, and for under £5 it's definitely the best quality for money in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment