Wednesday 1 July 2015

Boots Oil-Absorbing Sheets | Review

I've recently been having a lot of problem with my skin as the weather's been getting warmer. I have oily skin anyway, but now that summer is here it's worsened a noticeable amount. I love the warmer weather for a lot of reasons, but not being able to make it to lunch time without looking like I've dunked my head in a vat of oil is not one of them. 
Something that I've heard a lot about to help counteract this is blotting sheets or paper, so I bought two packets of these Oil-Absorbing Sheets from Boots. So say that they're an own brand product does not mean to say that they're not effective - they've been such a great product to have that they're becoming a necessity that I keep with me at all times. 

The papery texture isn't the nicest thing to rub on my face, but the amount of oil that comes off without removing my make-up is incredible, and the small layer of powder helps to make my face look as matte as it does when I apply my powder in the morning. At an offer of only £1.99 a packet (normally £3.99) they're going to be an absolute must-have in the upcoming warmer months.

No comments:

Post a Comment