Tuesday 17 March 2015

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner | Review

I’m always sceptical when it comes to trying out new shampoos and conditioners. I have that type of hair where, if I switch products, it dries out or gets greasy really quickly and I have to change back to the stuff I use regularly.

However recently my hair has been feeling a little brittle and coarse, so I had a shop around and purchased this ‘reconstruction’ conditioner from Aussie.

Although slightly on the expensive side, I decided it was worth it due to the fact that you’re only supposed to use it once or twice a week – so it would last at least three times longer than my normal conditioner. And the way that the cap is designed means that you don’t squeeze out any more of the product than you need to use, which stopped me from wasting any of the product.

The product is blended with Australian Balm Mint extracts and Safflower seed oil, which are supposed to make your hair soft, shiny and more manageable. After leaving it on for the recommended three minutes, I already noticed that my hair felt a lot smoother.

The conditioner smells amazing – I’ve almost become addicted to it. It has a really lovely sweet scent that clings to your hair throughout the whole day, and although it’s very strong it’s not overpowering.

When I dried my hair I saw straight away that it was in a better condition than it had been for the past week or so. It was easier to style, the ends had stopped splitting as much, and it had restored my hairs usual softness and shine.

The thing that’s the most important to me though, however, is the fact that my hair didn’t react to it in some strange way. It gave my hair enough moisture to stop feeling dry without making it greasy or too laden with product to style properly.

If you’re anything like me and have a really difficult time adjusting to new hair products, then the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle conditioner is definitely the one for you. This isn’t the first time that dryness has been a problem for my hair, and chances are that it will probably crop up again sometime in the future, however thanks to this conditioner I now no longer have to worry about what to do when it does happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment